1000W 20A ZVS Low Voltage Induction Heating Module Board Flyback Driver Heater
- List PriceUS$11.90piece
- Sale PriceUS$11.90piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
This ZVS board uses high quality 1.6mm double layer fiberglass board, large inductance coil and stable 5-band resistors that ensures its stable performance. With a proper power supply and correct circuit, you can create a beautiful electric arc by yourself.
Name: ZVS board
Material: Plastic, metal
Max. Current: 20A
Max. Power: 1000W
Size: 69 x 85 x 30mm / 2.71 x 3.34 x 11.81"
Can be used for small parts DIY players do hardening, annealing and other heat treatment, also can be used with a graphite crucible melting gold, silver, copper, aluminum and other metals
- The driver module is made of high standard 1.6mm double layer fiberglass board for durability.
- Factory customized large inductance coil is winded with 1.2mm copper wire for more stable performance and consistent parameter.
- This ZVS driver module uses 5-band resistors for small error and stable performance.
- More tin is added on the board bottom so the driver board can be used for induction heating without burning out.
- Use 12-30V DC power and current is more than 10A. The higher the voltage, the longer the arc (tested with 27V/15A power supply and it can generate 80mm long arc). As a induction heating board, the higher the voltage, the faster and hotter heating will be. Recommended heating object diameter is less than 2/3 of coil.
1 x ZVS Board
1. The kit contains a full set of driving circuit elements and brass
2. Buyers need to use your own power and cooling unit.
3. The circuit board using double-sided fiberglass board, mainly copper traces are used to widen use the entire back surface of the resonant circuit common, continuous work, please add a fan to blow down from above, to the resonance capacitors and other components cool.
4. The use of switching power supply Please note that due to high power are generally slow start function, which just opened machine output voltage is slowly rising,while it is turned on before the induction heating circuit if the voltage rises to 12V, because start insufficient voltage can not afford to vibration,resulting in two simultaneous conduction mos tube so burned components. So the first will start switching power supply voltage reaches 12V above and then access the induction heating circuit.
5. The volume of the object being heated inside the heating coil can not exceed 1/5 of the volume (if the heating cylinder, then heating coil diameter less than the diameter of 1/3), or it may be due to overload or burn out the power supply to the circuit.
Although this circuit can tolerate 20-30A input current moment, but do not exceed 15A when safe work, you can easily add an ammeter between the power supply and heating driver board but always monitor the current overload.